DUSE501 Universal - OPT Extender
Multi-format to Fiber Optic Extension
DEXON Systems offer high quality universal extenders for demanding AV projects. DUSE501 scaling extenders accept different format of input signals, switch and scale them to the required output resolution and transmit through optical fiber to remote displays with HDMI input.
The format and frame rate conversion make the product essential part of AV projects where different signals are used to drive remote displays. Professional input signal processing and scaling provide the highest quality and crystal clear video picture on the output without loss of frames.
|Audio handling||R, L analogue
|Setup and control||Easy-to-use setup through push buttons and LCD panel or USB connected laptop|
|Power Supply||Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hz, 15W|
|Dimension||W105 x H28 x D125 (mm)|
- Multi-format input signals: composite video, S-video, component video (YPbPr), analogue RGB (VGA), digital DVI, digital HDMI with HDCP, DisplayPort and SDI
- High quality up- and down-scaling
- Format and frame-rate conversion
- Switching of input signals to the Optic Fiber output, up to 1600m (5,250 feet) extension
- Professional input signal processing and quality improvement services as pixel motion adaptive de-interlacing, 3D adaptive comb-filtering and adaptive 3D noise reduction
- Providing the highest quality crystal clear video picture on the output in real time
- Audio separation and embedding